Saunders Family Farm Strawberry Jam
Our Saunders Family Farm Strawberry Jam tastes like ripe, sun-kissed June strawberries, picked fresh from the farm fields. Delicately sweetened, it’s delicious spread on morning toast, over warm oven baked scones, and between layers of decadent buttercream frosted cake. Think: Tea parties in the rose garden and summer weddings.
Saunders Family Farm Strawberry Jam Food and Beverage Pairing Chart
Produce Pairings: Other Berries, Lemon. Rhubarb
With Meat: Pork
Herbs and Spices: Black pepper, Mint, Vanilla
Sweet: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Whipped Cream
Cheese Pairings: Brie, Cream Cheese
Alcohol Pairings: Champagne, Pinot Noir, Vodka, Zinfandel
Why We Love Strawberries:
- We grow them on our farm!
- Did you know you can PICK YOUR OWN STRAWBERRIES at Saunders Family Farm in Windermere, British Columbia.
- Our Saunders Family Farm Strawberry Jam is our Number 1 Top Seller in our jam category.
It All Started with a Simple Patch of Strawberries.
- Although we have 35,000 strawberry plants, jam production actually outweighs the number of strawberries we grow.
- The strawberries we use in our Saunders Family Farm Strawberry Jam are sourced from lower mainland British Columbia and are the same variety we grow on the farm.
And Strawberries are:
- A little berry that contain a powerful range of antioxidants
- High in Vitamin C
- High in Fibre
You may also like: